Brilliant. In every way.
All-environmental design. Lowest cost inspection ever for Mold. Improved detection. Certified and licensed. Insurance-quality clearances. More scientific with laboratory analysis. The visual mold inspection. It's a brilliant decision.
Introducing Visual Assessments.
The new inspection by Envirogyn is the most advanced visual assesment in the mold industry. An innovative reporting design allows the property owner to obtain peace of mind. So you understand true-to-life environmental health from contamination to air quality.
Visual Mold Inspection
Our Simple Mold Analysis
without laboratory testing.
Or add on certificate of mold damage remediation insurance certificate for only $99.00 more.
All-comprehensive makes all the difference.
The most scientific ever mold inspection. Knowledgeable mycologists, board certified through the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Precision-consultations, medical and health care reviews. And a new level of licensing and education. (2)
The ideal assessment of the mold investigation is achieved using advanced profess across multiple fields of study.
Aerospace-grade aluminum bands.
A special Envirogyn-design report is customized to create a quick understanding, and informative complement to the suspected mold contamination.
Our licensed individuals allow Visual Mold Inspections to be completed easily and quickly.
Advanced Condition Callouts.
Mold conditions are simple when your representative is Envirogyn. You can understand your homes health, prepare for remediation projects, and protect your health with a notice. It's the most easy understanding of mold contamination ever from a mold inspection. And now it's more complete.
This is the smartest, most powerful aspect of a complete mold inspection, with our next-generation moisture meters. For amazing moisture instruction detection. Incredible detection with in Depth Analysis. And recommended repairs in everything we do.
Wet Bulb Temp
Determining the preliminary issues.
Our mold inspection is valid for the date of the inspection and cannot predict future mold growth. Because conditions conducive to mold growth in a building can vary greatly over time, the results of a mold inspection (examination and sampling) can only be relied upon for the point in time at which our inspection was conducted. We do a lot, but our mold inspection is not a home (property) inspection, a comprehensive indoor air quality inspection, and is not intended to eliminate the uncertainty or the risk of the presence of mold or the adverse effects mold may cause to a building or its occupants.
Following in quality performance.
Unless Envirogyn and client agree to a limitation of the inspection, the inspection will be performed at the primary building and attached parking structure. Detached structures shall be inspected separately.
- Report moisture intrusion
- Report water damage
- Report musty odors
- Report apparent mold growth
- Report conditions conducive to mold growth
- Report the results of a laboratory analysis of all mold samplings taken at the building
- Report any system or component listed in Envirogyn's Standards of Practice that were not inspected and the reason(s) they were not inspected
Our client's homes are like clay, but thank goodness we know how to mold it! The Complete Mold Inspection elevates our mold services to a whole new level of detection and discovery. Whatever your mold concerns are, you'll get peace of mind faster than ever with high-performance water detection and moisture evaluation, advanced humidity readings, blazing-faste reporting, and more.
Visual Mold Inspection Preliminary Determination
Spore Trap Analysis to Direct Microscopic Exams
Temperature/Humidity Psychrometer Adaptations
Compare Mold Inspections
The easiest way to upgrade to the latest mold inspection.
Join the Envirogyn Cleanliness Program to get the latest visual mold inspection every year, low monthly payments, and EnviroCare.+.
Get up to $1000 for your mold damage remediation.
Trade in your mold inspection for credit on towards a mold remediation with Envirogyn GiveBack. And for a limited time, get extra credit for select mold inspections.
Fast, emergency mobilization
Choose for quick arrival or take your time with convenience with any Envirogyn service.
Get help scheduling
Have a question? Speak with a Specialist. Call 281-694-5742
Texas born Texas proud
A more committed way to schedule with local Envirogyn services and products.
We’ll help you with how to get the most out of your water damage restoration, with insurance or out of pocket.
2. Limited Mold, and Complete Mold Inspections are reviewed by a board certified medical laboratory scientist mycologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (maximum 1 consultation up to 1 hour). Laboratory analysis are permanent conditions and analysis may overturn the assessment by the mold assessment consultant. Do not attempt to determine mold contamination or health conditions; refer to a health professional if health concerns are immanent. Health diagnostics are not covered under warranty.
3. Thermal imaging is at the desecration of the Mold Assessment Consultant.
Some features may not be available for all counties or all areas.
* $99.00 Visual Mold Inspection pricing is after becoming a new client with Envirogyn. Additional trade‑credit values available for a limited time only and require purchase of a new inspection, subject to availability and scheduling. Remediation credits vary based on the condition, year, and configuration of your property, and may also vary between buildings and contamination. You must be at least 18 years old. On-site credits requires presentation of a valid, government‑issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Additional terms from Envirogyn or Envirogyn authorized partners may apply.
The Envirogyn Upgrade Program is available to qualified clients and requires services with Sphaerus Inspections, Imperium Pest Solutions, or Big G Home Inspections.
The Envirogyn cleanliness Program is available to qualified customers and requires return service with Envirogyn. A mold inspection is required. Terms apply.
Additional credit value offer for a limited time only; new mold inspection required. Trade-in values will vary based on the condition, year, and configuration of your property. Onsite and in-home credits may vary. You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit or for a mold damage remediation. Not all services are eligible for credit. More details are available from Envirogyn partners for trade-in and credits of eligible services. Restrictions and limitations may apply. Payments are based on the arriving date matching the description of of the property when your quote was made. Envirogyn reserves the right to refuse or limit the quantity of any service for any reason.